Denosyl & Denamarin Tablets for Dogs and Cats
Denosyl & Denamarin Tablets for dogs and cats are daily supplements which help support healthy liver function. Both products contain S-adenosylmethionine, which increases the levels of glutathione (a powerful anti-oxidant) in the liver and other tissues. This has been proven to help protect these cells from cell death and assist in cell repair and healing. Denamarin also contains Milk Thistle (Silybin) which plays a crucial role in bile duct health.
Your vet may recommend either of these products as a supplement for your pet where there is evidence of damage to the liver or other tissues by toxins or oxidants.
Benefits of Denosyl Tablets
- Denosyl increases levels of glutathione in liver and other important cells, which protects your pet from dangerous toxins and helps repair damage.
- Improves liver health in senior pets and those with poor liver function.
- Safe supplement, with no known side effects.
Benefits of Denamarin Tablets
- All of the above Denosyl benefits.
- Improved bile duct function, which supports nutrient absorption and digestion.
Availability and Pack Sizes
Denosyl and Denamarin tablets are available for cats as packs of 30 tablets. These packs and further information is listed below. Also available: Denosyl & Denamarin tablets for dogs.
Buy Denosyl & Denamarin
More about Denosyl & Denamarin
Learn more about Denosyl & Denamarin from the following related articles: