Frontline Plus Small Dog Up to 10kg (Orange) 6 pack
FRONTLINE Plus® is a monthly application that treats and prevents flea infestation, and controls brown dog ticks, paralysis ticks, and biting lice on dogs and puppies.
Fleas, eggs and larvae:
- Rapid onset: Kills 100% of fleas and their larvae within 24-48 hours.
- Effective control: Prevents the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae produced by adult fleas acquired for three months after treatment.
- Long-lasting: Kills re-infestations with new adult fleas for up to one month after treatment.
Ticks and biting lice:
- Controls brown dog ticks for up to one month, and paralysis ticks for up to two weeks after application.
- Daily tick searching of dogs is necessary to minimise the risk of tick paralysis, particularly throughout the tick season.
FRONTLINE Plus® is applied to the back of the neck. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline Plus® a is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight.
FRONTLINE Plus® is for Puppies over 8 weeks old and Dogs. Please use the correct size product for your pet. For use only as per packet directions.
Pack of 6 ampoules.
Recommended by Our Vet
Frontline Plus Small Dog Up to 10kg (Orange) 12 pack